UT’s Partners Events 2023
- Lillehammer Lifelong Learning ICDE Conference
Hosted by Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN) with the theme “Lifelong learning for lifelong employability will be held on 15-17 February 2023.
- Journal of Educational Leadership and Management Calls For Papers
Hosted by Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) for publication in the next issue at the end of December 2023.
UT’s Partners Events 2022
- ICDE Leadership Summit 2022
The “ICDE Leadership Summit 2022: Leadership for EdTech Oriented Innovation in Education” will be held in Seoul, Korea 20-21 January 2022.
- 5th SDG Conference Bergen
Almost 1500 participants from 110 countries met virtually for the 5th SDG Conference Bergen, hosted by ICDE member University of Bergen (UiB) on 9-11 February 2022.
- ENCORE+ Circles Events on OER
The ICDE-coordinated ENCORE+ project with the themes Innovation and Business Models, Policies and Practice, Quality, and OER Technology from 2-5 May 2022.
- ICDE team at eLearning Africa 2022 conference
The session compares OER challenges in both European and African context.
- UNESCO WHEC2022: A clear footprint of open, flexible and distance education
Organised by ICDE and Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) on the topic of “Quality in Online, Open, and Distance Higher Education Across Border” as a part of the main programme of UNESCO World Higher Education Conference in Barcelona, 18-20 May 2022.
- ICDE at Open Education Global Conference
ICDE will be travelling to Nantes, France for the Open Education Global 2022 conference from 23-25 May
- Volume 13 Issue 4 of Open Praxis now Published
Open Praxis is ICDEs peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal focusing on research and innovation in open, distance and flexible education.
- Meet ICDE at Upcoming Events
ICDE will be travelling to several conference and events in the upcoming months.
- ICDE Members’ Forum on Open Educational Resources
A forum organised by the ICDE Secretariat for its members to voice their thoughts and opinions on the topic of “Open Educational Resources (OER)”.
- AAOU Webinar Series 2022 #3: (R)evolution of ODL
AAOU Webinar Series 2022 #3: (R)evolution of ODL with the theme “Innovations in ODL Post-Covid 19” was held on 14 June 2022 through Zoom and YouTube Live.
- 6th ICRPE at AIOU
Faculty of Education at AIOU is organizing the 6th International Conference on Research and Practices in Education (ICRPE) with the theme “Education for Future”. The conference will be held on September 26-27, 2022, at the main campus AIOU, Islamabad.
- 5th International Open and Distance Learning Conference
Anadolu University (AU) is hosting the 5th International Open and Distance Learning Conference (IODL 2022) with a specific focus on “Disruptive Change” from 28-30 September 2022.
- International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications (ATV)
Hosted by Hanoi Open University (HOU), the conference will run for three days from 20-22 October 2022.
- 35th Annual Conference of the Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU 2022)
Organised by Korea National Open University (KNOU). It will be held from 2-4 November 2022 with the theme “Opening a New Path to Open Universities: Responding to Global Issues”.
- International Open University Research Sessions (iOURS 2022)
iOURS 2022 hosted by The Open University of Sri Lanka, will be held from 10-11 November 2022 as a fully online conference with the theme “Contemplations towards Next Normal for a Smart Future – Directions and Dimensions”.