In an open learning system, the learning materials are the principal learning resources for the students. UT’s learning materials have been specially designed for independent learning by students without the aid of a tutor.
A. TYPES OF LEARNING MATERIALS
The main learning materials of UT are the printed learning materials called the Subject Matter Book (Buku Materi Pokok / BMP). Aside from the BMP, other printed learning materials are the Guidelines for Practice and Practicum Book (Buku Petunjuk Praktek dan Praktikum), and the BMP Supplement. UT also provides non-printed learning materials which are supplementary learning materials such as audio cassettes, audio CDs, audio-graphic CDs, video CD, interactive video CDs, computer-assisted learning materials, and the web supplement which is one entity with the the BMP.
B. HOW TO OBTAIN LEARNING MATERIALS
There are two ways to obtain UT learning materials, for students of:
- Non-Pendas Program: Non-Pendas Learning Materials may be ordered through UT’s website by clicking on the Online Book Store menu (http://www.tbo.karunika.co.id). The Online Book Store menu (Toko Buku Online / TBO) contains information on availability, the price, cost and delivery method as well as method of payment for the learning materials.
- Pendas Program, PPs, and SIPAS Non Pendas: Learning Materials for these programs are already included in the course package Tuition and may be obtained through the UPBJJ-UT where the student registered.
Ordering for learning materials through the TBO shall be by following these steps:
- Before ordering learning materials through the TBO, you must have an email address.
- Open UT’s website http://www.ut.ac.id and click the online bookstore (TBO) menu. The following display will appear.
- Read the writing on the monitor and then click [Register] to fill in your identity data (for new users) (illustration)
- Fill in the form by typing in all the data requested, and then click register.
- Read the text on the computer monitor carefully and follow the steps required for purchase.
- If you need more information on the TBO please click Directions For Use. Payment for orders of learning materials through the TBO in the total amount plus delivery cost must be transferred to:
- Account No. 128-0004886351
In The Name Of: KOPERASI KARUNIKA
Name of Bank: Bank Mandiri
Swift Code: BEEIIIDJA (for overseas orders) Or
- Account No. : 1173-01-000015-30-0
In The Name Of: Koperasi Karunika Universitas Terbuka, KCP. UT
Name of Bank : Bank BRI
- Account No. 128-0004886351
Payment should be made no later than 3 days after ordering and please confirm the order. Late payment will result in cancellation of the ordering process. Learning materials already paid in full will be sent to the address of the student.
If the learning materials have not been received by the student 15 days after payment or in order to find out the status of the learning materials order, please contact:
Toko Buku Karunika