||Participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from Bali.
Tourists holding passport from the following 15 countries are eligible to enter and remain in Indonesia without a visa for 30 days:
VISA ON ARRIVAL (VOA)
Visa on Arrival is given to person who come from the following countries:
||United State of America
||United Arab Emirate
The maximum length of stay is 30 days and that can be extended for another 30 days.
This visa will be issued at the airport/sea port when you enter Indonesia. All you need to bring is:
- Passport – which has to be valid at least 6 months from planned entrance
- Return ticket are compulsory
- Visa fee (preferably in cash): US$35 (approximately)
VISA BEFORE ARRIVAL
Nationals who are not eligible for visa free or VOA need to apply the visa at an Indonesian embassy or consulate are:
- Nationals San Marino require visa at all times including for transit. Otherwise other nationalities can transit through Indonesian airports for up to 8 hours.
- Nationals of Iran used to be able to avail the visa-on-arrival facility but such facility was suspended in the middle of 2013.
- Nationals of Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, and Somalia are required approval from Immigration Office in Indonesia before travelling for Business, Tourist and Social Visits purposes. This policy is called ‘Indonesian Calling Visa’, a visa that is issued upon approval.
||Participants need to make reservation for rooms either through this website for the venue hotel or directly with the hotel of choice. Participants should settle their own accounts, including charges for accommodation and incidental costs.
||Ayodya Resort Bali, Jalan Pantai Mengiat
P.O. Box 46, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Phone: (62)(361) 771102
Fax: (62)(361) 771616
|HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE (I.E. AYODYA RESORT) FROM THE AIRPORT
||From Ngurah Rai International Airport (by air):
- As you leave the airport, follow signs for Ngurah Rai bypass.
- After approximately 5 minutes driving, you will get to an intersection where you can see the statue of Ngurah Rai.
- Turn right at the traffic light which goes to Nusa Dua Resort – BTDC/Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua.
- Go straight on the main road up to the end of Ngurah Rai bypass.
- Then after approximately 7 kilometers driving, you will reach the main gate of BTDC/Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua.
- Ayodya Resort Bali is located at the Nusa Dua Resort/Kawasan Pariwisata BTDC.
- As you pass the main gate, turn right at the first roundabout (U-turn)
- Then turn left at the second roundabout (U-turn) before entering the hotel gate.
Ngurah Rai International Airport is approximately 13 kilometers (8.08 miles) from Nusa Dua Resort Area.
Approximate journey time by car is 20 minutes.
In case you need to take a taxi from the airport to the venue, go to the official taxi counter at the airport and request a metered taxi to go to the Ayodya Resort Bali at Nusa Dua.
Approximate cost of a taxi from the airport is 90,000 IDR (single occupant).
||Airport pick-up service should be arranged by participants directly with the hotel (some hotels will ask for additional fees)
|OPENING HOURS REGISTRATION DESK
||Registration desk will be open on:
Wednesday, 19 November 2014 from 09.00 – 17.00 hrs
||On-site payment is available with prior approval and is to be made in USD, in the exact amount as printed in the billing statement.
|MEETING KIT AND BADGE
||Meeting kit and badge are available at the registration desk for those who have made payments. Please bring proof of your payment (i.e. bank transfer receipt) for cross checking. Please make sure that you always wear your badge during the Summit.
||All luncheons will be at the Waterfall Restaurant, Ayodya Resort
Wednesday, 19 November from 12.00 to 13.30 hrs
Thursday, 20 November from 12.45 to 14.00 hrs
Friday, 21 November from 12.00 to 13.00 hrs
||Wednesday, 19 November 2014, from 09.00 – 10.00 hrs at Ballroom, Ayodya Resort
||On Wednesday, 19th November 2014 from 19.00 to 21.00 hrs at Balinese Theater, Ayodya Resort (for all participants)
||On Friday, 21 November 2014 from 13.00 – 14.00 hrs at Ballroom, Ayodya Resort
||On Friday, 21 November 2014 from half-day: 14.00 – 18.00 hrs
IMPORTANT: Participants are expected to be at the main lobby of the Ayodya Resort at 13.30 hrs.
||Wireless internet connections are available within the Ballroom and break out rooms area.
|GREETINGS AND COMMON WORDS
||You are welcome
|Bisa bahasa Inggris?
||Do you speak English?
|Saya tidak mengerti
||I don’t understand
|Saya tidak bisa Bahasa Indonesia
||I don’t speak Indonesian
||A little bit
|Mohon bicara perlahan-lahan
||Please speak slowly
||Please say it again
||What does it mean?
||How are you?/ How do you do?
|Baik, terima kasih
||Very well, thank you
||My name is…
|Senang bertemu Anda
||Pleased to meet you
|Saya ingin belanja
||I want to go shopping
|Saya menginginkannya sebagai hadiah
||I want it as a gift
||To the left
||To the right
||It is a long way from here
||It is close
||I am in a hurry
|Kopi dengan susu
||Coffee with milk